FLOW FUSE 2017
- Glass-filled Nylon Rockered Baseplate
- Glass-filled Nylon Modback Hiback
- ATM.7 Support Panel
- Fusion PowerStrap
- Active Strap Technology
- Locking Slap Ratchets
- 2.5º Canted Footbed
- Nylon 3mm offset Multidisk (4HP + 3HP + M6 Channel)
- Feel Rating: 6 (1 = softest/forgiving and 10 = stiffest/responsive in the Flow line)
- ENGINEERED TO EFFORTLESSLY POWER THROUGH EVERYTHINGThe Fuse-GT is quickly becoming the binding of choice for much of the Flow team and many riders globally. This glass-filled nylon base with an aluminum alloy modback is responsive and lively with just enough flex for you to have some movement. The Fuse-GT offers perfect balance and response and is slightly softer than our NX2 series bindings. The Fuse-GT features a rockered baseplate made of Glass-Filled Nylon that allows for just enough flex and feel to give you all-day comfort and reliability. The Aluminum Alloy heel cup and side-wings give superior support and response in all conditions. Our Hybrid PowerStrap with ACTIVE STRAP Technology allows for easier binding entry and our Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) buckles make adjustability a non-issue. The Fuse-GT offers all the bells and whistles you would expect from a high-end binding.
Dual Entry Versatility
The universal interface and unrivaled versatility of our reclining hiback and full- sized LSR ratchets allow the ease of use and fexibility to choose how you want to enter and exit your bindings.
Our patented reclining Hiback is a pivotal part for the easiest Speed-Entry. Simply pull the SnapLock lever down with the Hiback, kick your boot in and snap your Hiback back up. It could not be easier and faster to get in and out of your bindings.
And our full-sized Locking Slap Ratchets allow you to also use your Flow bindings for conventional 2-strap Side Entry, making Flow bindings the most versatile for getting in and out in any situation.
Active-Strap takes the pressure off
With our revolutionary Active Strap Technology, the Strap actively opens up and tightens down with the use of the Reclining Hiback. This reduces friction and creates more room, so getting in and out of your bindings is faster and easier than ever. Featured on all our NX2, Fuse and OMNI models.
Designed for maximized energy transfer between boots and board, our PowerTriangle and PowerStrap designs allow for easier and more precise board control with effortless response. The Steel PowerTriangle cable transfers your power directly from the hiback into the baseplate, for effortless control over your snowboard. This efficient power transfer means more energy in your legs to keep you riding longer and better.
The Most Comfortable Binding
Flow PowerStraps cover a larger area especially over the mid-foot, connecting the ankle and toe zones for a more comfortable, convenient, and more powerful riding experience. You do not have to tighten our PowerStraps to the point where you cut off your circulation and get cramped feet like with other brands bindings. Never torture your feet again during a full day of riding with the performance and comfort of Flow PowerStraps.