The M4 Toric are goggles for men from Anon.
This model offers the possibility of juggling between toric and cylindrical lenses. You can therefore replace the Perceive Sunny Onyx category 4cylindrical lens to take advantage of the toric lens technology which offers a better peripheral vision.
In addition, the M4 Toricgoggles have the Magna-Tech® quick and easy lens change system thanks to its neodymium magnets.
You will also love its high-quality thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) frame which offers a very appreciable resistance and lightness.
In terms of ventilation, the perimeter channel allows optimal air circulation. In addition, the Outlast® anti-fog fleece helps control heat to prevent fogging problems for skiers in all conditions.
Equipped with the MFI technology (magnetic face lens integration), it will be very easy for you to attach the included MFI lens in one click.
It contains a spare lens for cloudy days and a microfibre pouch for storing the goggles and cleaning the lens.
A complete and high-performance goggles, which will be the best partner for skiers looking for amazing vision!
– Lens: Perceive Sunny Onyx / category 4 VLT: 6% (very sunny weather)
– Spare lens: Perceive Violet Variable / Category 2 VLT : 34% (cloudy weather)
– Including MFI face
– Frame height: 103mm
– Glasses compatible
– Magnetic lens connection
– Triple-layer facial foam
– Ventilation: ventilation channel around the entire perimeter of the frame
– Silicone anti-slip strap
– Includes extra lens + MFI mask + compression lens case + microfibre pouch
– Toric lens technology: It combines offset technology with a curvature that mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior vision while providing improved peripheral vision and optimizing the volume of air inside the goggles.
– Magna-Tech technology: Anon’s patented Magna-Tech® technology is the leader in quick-change lens technology. Using rare-earth magnets and up to eight contact points, Magna-Tech ensures a great seal between the lens and the frame and perfect hold.
– MFI® Technology: MFI (Magnetic Facemask Integration) technology allows the included MFI mask to be attached in the blink of an eye.
– Facial MFI mask: Anon’s MFI® technology is the perfect solution to protect your face and simplify your equipment. The 4 magnetic connection points attach your MFI® mask to your goggles in the blink of an eye and provide long-term support without disrupting your goggles’ performance in action. Reinforced O2 ventilation perforations ensure total protection without the risk of fogging so that visibility is never sacrificed for comfort.
– ICT anti-fog treatment: It offers a clear vision, regardless of the weather conditions. The inner surface of the lens is made of porous cellulose and the chemical ICT anti-fog treatment provides superior moisture wicking compared to traditional acetate lenses. The ICT works in conjunction with a ventilation channel around the entire perimeter of the frame to evacuate the hot and humid air from the lens area.
– Outlast anti-fog fleece face: The Outlast® anti-fog fleece face has been added to the Magna-Tech™ collection to further prevent fogging. It can proactively absorb, store and dissipate heat by controlling the amount of moisture in your goggles, regardless of speed.
– Thermoplastic Polyurethane structure (TPU) : Thoroughly tested on the slopes and in the lab, Anon’s TPU has the highest levels of abrasion resistance, maintains consistent flexibility in changing temperatures, and has superior elasticity to fit every face shape.
– Wall-to-Wall Vision: High-performance gliding requires the best possible field of vision. Wall-to-Wall incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that uses 40% thinner foam for a more accurate fit.