Seismic Tekton 7-Ball Lite Skateboard Bearings may seem a little confusing at first, but once you see them put together you’ll see why it’s such a revolutionary design. Each bearing has an attached spacer. When put in the wheel, the two bearings and their attached spacers square up. These integral spacers then square up, co-align, and self stabilize inside your wheels helping to keep them from sitting or rocking out of alignment. This design makes for a faster, truer roll thanks to more consistent wheel and grip as well as extends the overall life and performance of the bearing.
- Top-grade P4 steel balls, ABEC-7 rating
- Nylon retainers, Black outer casing
- Integral spacers square up, Self-supporting
- Removable printed rubber outer seals, High-end Japanese Kyodo grease
- No bearing spacers or axle washers required!
- Set of 8, 7-Ball Lite