The Sequoia is constructed with Gore-Tex inserts giving it the highest combined levels of waterproofing, breathability to ensure your hands stay moisture free and Gore + Warm tech optimises the construction of the inner lining, membrane and the outer material to keep hands much warmer for longer.
The Sequoia mitt uses High Loft synthetic insulation coupled with a removable 280g 4 way stretch fleece Storm liner glove with touch screen compatibility provides a fantastic balance of warmth, and comfort to keep your hands dry and warm. In addition to these features the mitt has an external waterproof zippered stash pocket/heat pack pocket, to keep your hands extra warm!
For extra durability and water resistance Dakine have constructed the palm of the Sequoia with rubbertec to improve grip and the nylon/polyester shell has been DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treated to create another layer of water protection ensuring extra protection against the elements.
The Sequoia Gore-Tex women’s mitt from Dakine is the ultimate package for protecting yourself on the slopes, if you are serious about backcountry riding you will no doubt need this to protect you from the cold conditions of the mountain.
- Removable 280g 4 way stretch fleece Storm liner glove
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- External waterproof zippered stash pocket / heat pack pocket
- Waterproofing – Gore-Tex waterproof/breathable insert with Gore Plus Warm
- Insulation – High loft fill synthetic 170g/350g
- Palm – Rubbertec
- Cuff Style – Over cuff
- Cuff Closure – One hand cinch gauntlet with removable wrist leash
- Shell – Polyester / nylon with DWR treatment
- Warmth Rating – 5/5
- Lining – 150g Tricot