HO CARBON OMNI 2020 Ski with SkyMax Boot and ART Traditional Plate Complete
If you want a ski that can do anything, than the 2020 HO Carbon Omni is exactly what you need. Developed to be versatile for a wide variety of skiers, this performance cross-over ski pairs high performance aggressive skiing with the efficiency essential for open water skiing. The Carbon construction brings tip to tail stiffness for greater acceleration and enhanced performance and higher speeds. HO’s Flex-Frame and continuous rockerline allow you to make smooth tighter turns through fluent motion and increased torsional flex. The Carbon Omni features a Hybrid Waist Width, halfway between those typically found in traditional skis and those in wideride skis, which delivers smooth intuitive turns at a vast range of speeds. Taking it all the way to the base is HO’s successful SpeedSkin, which is a fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base that reduces drag underfoot and increases your speed. This really is the ultimate ‘do it all’ ski and is ideal at 28-34mph speeds.
- Carbon Construction – More tip to tail stiffness for greater acceleration, enhanced performance and higher speeds. Longitudinally stiffer for the more aggressive skier who demands more horsepower and increased response in pursuit of throwing the biggest water walls
- Flex-Frame – Increased torsional flex provides the manoeuvrable feel of a traditional ski with the speed & stability of a wideride ski
- Hybrid Width – A waist width halfway between a traditional ski and a wideride ski provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds
- Clean Edge 3.0 Tail – Produces less drag and more acceleration with less skier input
- Continuous Rockerline – Instinctive turns with no paralleling
- Deep Concave – Added stability in turn balanced by low drag Clean Edge tail
- SpeedSkin Base – Fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed
- Syndicate Adjustable Fin Block – Top of the line tournament fin and wing for unlimited customisation.
‘New’ SKYMAX Boot Plate
the SKYMAX brings us a supremely comfortable fit with maximum performance, making it the ultimate cross-over boot. Designed with more tongue float and paired with an incredibly soft Marshmallow foam liner, gives you comfort straight out of the box. Featuring HO’s Direct Connect system, this boot eliminates the traditional mounting plate, offering unmatched natural edge angle, a short flex footprint and micro adjustment. All capped off with dual lace zones and a removable footbed anchoring system, making mounting quick and simple. Shred everywhere and anywhere in the HO 2020 sKYMax Boot.
- Direct Connect System
- Front foot specific 225mm tall cuff height: Maximum support and control needed in a front boot
- Composite textile shell. Reinforced in the Achilles spine and heel cup for improved durability. Softened over the instep and cuff wings for a more secure fit.•
- SBR Closed Cell Foam Liner for a natural rubber feel•
- 10mm thick, zero-drop, contoured footbed provides a solid platform for improved balanc
Dual Lace Zones: low-drag bungee upper, static lower for precision control•
- Removable Footbed Anchoring System for easier mounting