HO OMNI GIRLS 2021 Ski
The Girls Omni is a scaled down version of the women’s Omni and features a kid’s specific flex, which is a little softer making it easier to manoeuvre for smaller skiers at slower speeds. The Omni has a fibreglass Polyurethane composite structure which makes this a more forgiving ski, providing flex through and out of turns. HO’s Flex-Frame and continuous rockerline allow you to make smooth tighter turns through fluent motion and increased torsional flex. The Omni features a Hybrid Waist Width, halfway between those typically found in traditional skis and those in wideride skis, which delivers smooth intuitive turns at a vast range of speeds. The Omni also features HO’s successful SpeedSkin base, which is a fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base that reduces drag underfoot and increases your speed. Wrapping it all up is the HO HEX fin, a NACA Airfoil inspired 3-dimensional fin that enhances ski versatility by creating greater glide speed and turning properties. The HO Omni is easy enough to manoeuvre and built to cover 20-30 mph speeds effortlessly.
- Kid’s Specific Flex: A softer flex pattern results in easier manoeuvrability for smaller skiers at slower speeds
- Flex-Frame: Increased torsional flex provides the manoeuvrable feel of a traditional ski with the speed & stability of a wideride ski
- Hybrid Width: A waist width halfway between a traditional ski and a wideride ski provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds
- Clean Edge 3.0 Tail: The Clean Edge bevel-less tail produces less drag and more acceleration with less skier input.
- Continuous Rockerline: Instinctive turns with no paralleling
- Deep Concave: Added stability in turn balanced by low drag Clean Edge tail
- SpeedSkin Base: Fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact.
- Traditional Construction: Fibreglass Polyurethane composite structure
- HEX Fin: NACA Airfoil inspired 3-dimensional fin enhances ski versatility by increasing glide speed and turning properties
- Recommended Speed: Up to 34mph