HO HOVERCRAFT 2019 Ski
Rise above the rest on the 2019 HO Hovercraft ski, designed with a large surface area providing easier get-up’s and surfboard like turns. This is the ideal choice if you’re after ski to suit anyone you’re taking out to the river, from beginners all the way to experts who want fun surf-inspired open water ski sessions. Shaped with a wide track frame, the Hovercraft provides an extra stable platform for those deep water starts, giving you the boost you need to pop straight up with less wobble and less water in your face. This larger surface area also allows for smoother get-ups at slower speeds. The HO Hovercraft gives skiers greater control and better balance with minimal effort and works well not matter speed you need to travel at.
- Swallow Tail Tri-Fin for Surf Style Control: Very easy to turn without having to master edge control. The swallow tail thruster facilitates great hold and traction while it’s three fins enable pivotal turns from the tail, like a surfboard.
- Extra stable platform for easy deep water starts. The fuller ski outline means clear directional getups…less wobble & less spray in the face! More surface area also allows for smoother getups at slower speeds!
- Flexbody Construction: Lightweight high-flex build allows users to steer from the tail to dynamically manoeuvre or cruise and mellow. Great for learning and super fun for advanced — rips like a surfboard!
- SpeedSkin Base: Fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact
- Hex Fin: NACA Airfoil inspired 3-dimensional fin enhances ski versatility by increasing glide speed and turning properties
- Recommended Speed: Up to 25mph