HO SYNDICATE OMEGA MAX SLALOM SKI
For 2021 Ho have taken the highly successful Syndicate Omega design and increased width, providing more surface area for stability in the course, whole retaining quicker turning properties. The Syndicate Omega Max also features an updated package its rounder larger bevels allow the ski to roll onto edge better with increased stability. In addition HO have given the ski a round squash tail shape allowing for quicker smoother turns while maintaining speed through the finish. The Omega Max’s 4 stage rocker line with true flat spot located under the the skiers fron foot moves through the wakes and outbound better than any Syndicate ski to date. A reduction in concave volume compared to other Syndicates allows Omega skis to maintain skier speed more easily for improved efficiency with less skier effort.
The Syndicate Omega Max feates an all new green ski construction, containing a new Recycled thermoplastic core and 35% natural glycerin resin, a by-product of biodiesel production. These new materials enhance ski perfomance and reduce enviromental impact of ski manufacture. The result in s amore dynamic and responisve flex, making it easier to get wider with less effort. The combination of the core and resin amplifies the lighter feel with quicker rebounding than ever before.
Available Sizes: 67″
HO STANCE 130 SLALOM SKI BOOT
The all new HO Stance binding utilizes a stiff composite textile shell for power and precision. A full wrap upper cuff provides enhanced lateral support and responsiveness.
Direct Connect Mounting System
Direct Connect positions boot mounting hardware directly beneath the foot’s natural balance and mobility centers: the heel and ball of the foot. Direct Connect eliminates the traditional mounting plate, greatly reducing boot weight, boot drag, and the boot’s impact on ski flex. The result is a natural 1:1 skier-to-ski moment-of-inertia never experienced before on the water. Direct Connect allows the entire HO Skis Boot Collection to redefine what can be expected from a water ski boot.
Available Sizes: 4-8, 7-11, 10-15
- Green Ski Construction
- Low Volume Concave: Maintain speed more easily for improved efficiency and less skier effort.
- 4-Stage Rocker Design: With a true flat spot located under the skiers front foot, the Omega moves through the wakes and outbound better than any Syndicate ski to date
- Carbon Fiber SpeedSkin: Advanced laminar textured ski base to reduce ski drag & increase speed, with 20% less ski weight!
- NEW! Syndicate Adjustable Fin: A simple, minimal and functional design utilizing a single 5-32 hex key for microadjustment and fin blade clamping
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
- Front foot specific 175mm tall cuff height: Maximum support and control needed in a front boot
- Composite textile shell: Reinforced in the Achilles spine and heel cup for improved durability. Softened over the instep and cuff wings for a more secure fit.
- 15 degree of foward lean
- SBR Closed Cell Foam Liner for a natural rubber feel: 10mm thick, zero-drop, contoured footbed provides a solid platform for improved balance
- Dual Lace Zones: low drag bungee upper, static lower for precision control
- Removable 16mm Footbed Anchoring System for easier mounting
- Available with DirectConnect and traditional aluminum plate options to fit all ski brands