Motive Jr Board
You wakeboard adventures begin right here on the 2020 Hyperlite Motive Jr. A board preferred by beginner/intermediate riders who like the flowing feel of the original free ride series. The Motive Jr has been shaped to build on your technique and help development in the early stages of wakeboarding. A Continuos Rocker profile is paired with a V Bottom Tunnel and Satin Flex bringing you a lightweight deck that’s easy to manoeuvre edge to edge guaranteeing you’ll feel at ease. This is one stable platform and a forgiving first ride. Start your journey on the Hyperlite Motive Jr Wakeboard, perfect for kids first time behind the boat!
- Molded-in Fins – Strong and easy edge hold
- Continuous Rocker – Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a Continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- Forgiving 6 degree Edge Bevel
- Monocoque Construction – Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one, generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination
- Layered Glass – With layered glass every deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year
- M6 Inserts
- V Bottom Tunnel
- Fins: 2 – 1.3 inch Disorder
- Board Size 119cm
Jinx Jr Boots
Plush and Comfy, the Hyperlite Remix Jr boots offer incredible value without sacrificing performance. A hassle free and comfortable fit, perfect for your first time behind the boat. This adjustable boot design is very supportive and easy to get into and features a softer flex pattern and 3D molded tongue providing you a cushy feel with no loss of board control. The Low Pro Plate System continues to be lighter and more durable without forfeiting the comfort and support you’ve come to love out of these cute boots. The Hyperlite Remix Jr Wake Boots are a great choice for beginner to intermediate riders looking for a satisfying, user-friendly option.
- Easy-on Fit
- 6” Universal Mounting System
- Hyperplush Rear Flex Zone – Reduces abrasion on the back of the leg.
- Adjustable Floating Toe – Accommodates a wide array of sizes without sacrificing comfort or performance
- Quick Cinch Front Lace Zones – Easily adjust the fit at the centre and front of the lacing zone
- Dual Density EVA Footbed – Increased comfort for un-distracted riding
- Low Pro plate system – Hyperlite began by reducing the overall volume by nearly 16%, which translates into a much lighter boot. The drop-through footbed keeps a rider closer to the deck for maximum control and response.
- Glass Filled Nylon Claw Inserts
- Boot Size: K12-2 Only