Hyperlite State 2.0
Advance your skills quicker with Advanced Shape Technology. The State continues to rule with it’s Asymmetrical design, providing that “rip-stick” motion. The heelside is longer than the toe side, creating precise transition from heelside turns to toe side turns. The heel of the binding is always on the same edge, letting both Natural or Goofy riders keep it set up the same way. This deck has been a constant hero at Wilderness Sea n Ski, with many calling us after first use to express their delight and gratitude in recommending it.
- Asymmetrical Design
- Molded-in Fins – Strong and easy edge hold
- Abrupt Continuous Rocker – The slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker delivers added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake
- Molded-In Toe Side Footbed Risers
- Monocoque Construction – Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one, generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination
- Layered Glass – With layered glass every deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year
- M6 Inserts
- Fins: 2 – 1.3 inch Disorder
- SHAPED By: Aaron
Year after year, the Remix remains at the forefront of the Hyperlite range when it comes to incredible value without sacrificing on performance. This solid traditional design with no nonsense function and comfort is a great choice for beginner to intermediate riders looking for a satisfying, user-friendly option. The Remix is easy to get into and features a softer flex pattern and 3D molded tongue, providing maximum comfort with no loss of board control. Hyperlite’s low pro plate system continues it’s use of a lighter and more durable baseplate without forfeiting the comfort and support you’ve come to love out of these boots. Get the most bang for your buck with the 2019 Hyperlite Remix Wake Boots.
- Hyperplush Rear Flex Zone – Reduces abrasion on the back of the leg.
- Adjustable / Fixed Floating Toe – Ideal for multiple riders and varying foot sizes. Accommodates a wide array of sizes without sacrificing comfort or performance
- Dual Quick Cinch Front Lace Zones – Easily adjust the fit at the centre and front of the lacing zone
- Dual Density EVA Footbed- Increased comfort for un-distracted riding
- Low Pro Plate System – Hyperlite began by reducing the overall volume by nearly 16%, which translates into a much lighter boot. The drop-through footbed keeps a rider closer to the deck for maximum control and response.
- Aluminium Claw Inserts
- Hyperlite Boot Flex: 3 (1-soft, 5-stiff)