The Frontier is a directional freeride board designed to be the perfect daily driver for the playful all-mountain shredder. Featuring a floaty, freeride nose matched with a freestyle tail, the Frontier is ideal for pow days, park days and every day in between. The Frontier’s Directional shape, Directional Rocker profile and Traction Tech 2.0 edges provide confident stability riding through tech terrain or rough snow while the spooned nose+tail edges on the 3D Contour Base 1.0 reduce edge to catch and make it easy to turn in tight terrain. The Frontier offers high performance without skimping on materials as it’s built with our new Sintered 8000 base, an Eco-plastic top sheet and a new FSC™ Classic Core that is specially profiled between the feet for added pop.
- FLEX: 6/10 (Directional)
- SHAPE: Directional, Blunt Nose
- SHAPE TECH: 3D Contour Base 1.0
- CAMBER PROFILE: Directional Rocker
- CORE PROFILE: V-Core
- CORE: FSC Classic Core
- EDGES: Traction Tech 2.0, Recycled Oversize
- SIDECUT: Progressive, Recycled Black ABS
- GLASS: Biax
- BASE: Sintered 8000
- RESIN: Bio
- TUNING: Factory Tuned, Wend Natural Wax
- WARRANTY: 3 Years
* Base colour may be inverted.