- 9 mm inside and on-the-tread clearance
- The König ATC device (Active Tensioning and Balancing) is responsible for the chain tensioning and centering while driving. No need of futher stops to tighten the chain
- The QRS (Quck release system) allows the chain dismounting by acting exclusively on the external side of the wheel
- MICRO-ADJUST simplifies mounting and tensioning operations while providing a tight and precise fit of the chain on the tyre
- Wheel-Shield Level 1 offers an integral protection of the wheel from scratches caused by contact with metal parts. All components potentially getting in touch with the wheel are manufactured in anti-scratch composite material and the side elements are protected with specific nylon bumper kit
- Homologations/certifications/conformity: Ö-Norm 5117, UNI 11313, TÜV
- Not suggested for off-road use
AUTOMATIC, TECHNOLOGIC, EVEN
König CS-9 is the snow chain making all the demounting operations a breeze.
Infact thanks to the patented QRS (Quick Release System) when the dismount is needed, it’s sufficient to pull the front trigger and the chain will be released on the ground.
König CS-9 features a ground-up fitting system: thanks to the flexible cable sliding on the ground behind the wheel , all the chain parts get connected without moving the vehicle. Once the snow chain is mounted on the wheel, it does not require any additional stop for re-tensioning. In fact, thanks to the König ATC, the optimal tensioning and centering of the chain on the tyre is reached automatically while driving.
The cross-section of the König CS-9 are manufactured in simple straight links to maximize the balance between performances and driving comfort.
Additional features such as the König Micro-adjust and the König Wheel-Shield Level 1 are completing the package with some more premium features, very appreciated by end-consumers worldwide.
König CS-9 is certified according to O-Norm V5117, UNI 11313 and EN 16662-1 thus fulfilling all Winter Equipment legal requirement.