The C-2 is designed with progression in mind. This binding can take on anything while leaving you with some extra cash for lift tickets. The C-Series Chassis pairs an aluminum heel cup with a nylon base tray. The aluminum heel cup provides the feel and durability of aluminum where you need it while the composite tray offers comfort and a smooth ride. The One-Piece Ankle Strap offers performance and comfort without bulk and weight. The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board. The C-2 is designed for the all-mountain rider looking for performance and value.
- Flex Feel Rating – 2 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- Baseplate – C-Series Composite Chassis, C-Series Diecut Basepad
- Canted Footbed
- Plastic Discs
- Nylon Highback – Traditional Highback material that offers a predictable mix of response and comfort.
- Straps – One-Piece Ankle Strap
- Minimalist Toe Strap
- Buckles – Linkage Ratchet – Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.
|US Youth / Men’s||4 – 8||6 – 10||10.5+|
|US Women||5 – 9||7 – 11|
|European||35 – 40.5||37 – 43.5||43.5 – 50+|
|CM||22 – 26||24 – 28||28 – 33+|
|UK||3 – 7||5 – 9||9 – 14+|