Ho Girls Future Omni
The All-Over Ski
63” / 65”
Recommended Speed: Up to 34mph
The OMNI waterski is optimized for the skier who needs one ski to do everything. Great behind virtually any watercraft on nearly any waterway, it’s wide platform provides easy deep-water starts, smooth-as-butter turns, stable wake crossings and endless fun on the water! Master your skills by progressing quickly with a ski that does it all!
Shape: The Omni was designed with a Hybrid Waist Width, halfway between those typically found in traditional skis and those in wideride skis. This provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds. The Omni’s Continuous Rockerline executes intuitive turns with no paralleling while the Clean Edge Technology tail reduces drag 50% by allowing water to release cleanly off the bottom of the ski. This differs from conventional edges where water wraps around the bevel, up the sidewall and releases off the upper edge creating suction. The Clean Edge bevel-less tail offered in the Omni designs, Clean Edge 3.0,
produces more acceleration with less skier input. In addition, we’ve enhanced stability by maintaining more bevel between the rear foot and fin. The result is a fast moving highly efficient ski with the handling required for tight line turns.
A traditional Fiberglass Polyurethane core creates a stable and damp feel, extremely forgiving in variable water chop and less than ideal conditions. The Omni employs our Switchblade Fin System, with fin settings built into the ski permitting simple fin swapping with no guesswork. The Omni is equipped with the Asher Balance Fin, shaped by Champion waters skier Will Asher. It’s reduced fin length provides quick turn rotation combined with a new distribution of surface area for great cross course direction.
• Kid’s Specific Flex: A softer flex pattern results in easier maneuverability for smaller skiers at slower speeds
• Hybrid Width: provides for smooth instinctive turns and cuts through wakes with ease
• Continuous Rockerline: Intuitive turns with no paralleling
• Deep Concave: Added stability in turn balanced by low drag Clean Edge tail
• Clean Edge 3.0 Tail: The Clean Edge bevel-less tail produces less drag and more acceleration with less skier input.
• Traditional Construction: Fiberglass Polyurethane composite structure
• Asher Balance Fin: Reduced fin length for quick turn rotation combined with a new distribution of surface area for great cross course direction. Shaped by Will Asher.
• Switchblade Fin System: Leave the calipers at home. Take out the guesswork and never lose your fin settings! Just swap in a new blade shape and you’re ready to experience new performance characteristics from your ski. The new settings are built into the blade. We’ve done the work for you.
• Kid’s Specific Flex
• Hybrid Width
• Clean Edge 3.0 Tail
• Continuous Rockerline
• Deep Concave
• Traditional Construction
• Asher Balance Fin
• Switchblade Fin System
HO Future Omni Tropical Blue BWF 2022
or 4 payments of $150.00 with Afterpay
Free Delivery over $300
Ho Girls Future Omni