EX Demo only used a few times condition 9/10 only slight marks on the deck under where the bindings mount.
- 4-Stage Rockerline – Provides a one-of-a-kind cutting experience, with a true flat spot under the front foot; this rocker allows for the skier to cross the wash and carry through to your turns easier than anything that has come before.
- Flex Rating(1=Soft, 10=Stiff) – 8/10
- PU Core – The most well-known core to waterski’s is a durable, slightly softer material meaning you can ski for longer and not feel as tired while also getting more flex into turns and less rebound when crossing the wash.
- Carbon Laminates – A traditional carbon laminate layer that is tried and proven adds a snappy element to your ski, driving response through your cut and turns.
- Classic High-End Ski Shape – A smaller imprint on the water with the reduction of the total surface area allows the ski to generate a greater and more aggressive edge hold while maintaining the ability to sit tight through turns.
- Wider Profile w/ Relaxed Tail Taper – A newer Syndicate shaping, the wider profile creates more lift, speed, and stability from cut to turn, without the ski sacrificing speed in and throughout the turn.
- Low Volume Concave – A shallower concave underneath the ski compared to other Syndicate models provides the Omega with the ability to maintain a skier’s speed without adding strain on the skier themselves.
- Carbon Fibre Speed Skin – A textured base that reduces drag, naturally increasing speed, while also reducing ski weight by 20%
- Syndicate Adjustable Fin Block
- Handmade in Seattle, WA
- Riding Ability: Intermediate/Advanced
- Ski Type: Tournament
- Ski Speeds: 32-36Mph
- (65″) –
- (66″) –
- (67″) –