The 72mm Kevin Reimer wheel from Powell-Peralta is an all-around DH performer. In 75a, and poured in SSF PRO, this wheel has substantially more traction than our other freeride wheels. This is a downhill race wheel with the skin on, and then can serve you as a fast freeride wheel afterwards – Truly the best of both worlds. This is the new version that comes with the black H5 fibre infused core, and a new “inset” lip that will let the wheel grip more, and wear better. We know you’ll love them.
- Brilliant Surface – More grip when new
- Sharp edges offer extra flex for grip while carving, or sliding
- SSF PRO – 30% more grip than SSF
- Smooth sliding, but grip oriented shape for carving or racing
- Suitable for freeride when broken in
- 2mm inset with new H5 core, still flippable for even wear