Loaded’s new Advanced Freeride gloves are the middle ground glove that falls perfectly in-between a serious leather race glove and a comfortable, light free-ride glove.
Featuring super light and pliable leather, these gloves feel more comfortable than any other leather glove we’re experienced.
Reinforced in all the right places with double-layered leather and redundant adhesive attachment in addition to stitching, these super durable yet comfortable gloves are the perfect investment for a rider who’s looking to get their money’s worth on a new set of slide gloves.
SUGGESTED SIZING CHART:
To find out the right size slide glove, measure (in inches) around the circumference your hand, just below your knuckles (excluding your thumb). Next measure from the tip of the middle finger to the base of your hand. We recommend using your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed, use the largest of these two measurements to find the right sized glove.
Hand Width – 7.5″ to 8.6″
Hand Length – 7.2″ to 7.7″
Hand Width – 8.6″ to 9.6″
Hand Length – 7.7″ to 8.2″
Slim, minimalist design strikes an optimal balance of dexterity, protection, and durability.
• Supple yet durable goat leather construction.
• Dual layer leather reinforcement in high risk contact areas.
• Non-articulated thumbs for less chance of drag during slides.
• Segmented leather and foam knuckle guards for protection and dexterity.
• Large, segmented velcro palms maximize puck adhesion and flexibility.
• Ultra High Molecular Weight chamfered circular palm pucks.
• Lined with Coolmax® wicking fabric.
• Ventilation windows to promote extra airflow.
• Durable reflective edging for low-light riding conditions.