Designed for all the freestyle newcomers and lighter riders. The Triple Pivot Compact Toe and Hollow Linkage Heel make the binding very light and compact as well as sturdy. The toe height is adjustable for worn-out ski boots in order to provide optimum fit.
– DIN Range: 3.0 – 11.0
– Recom. Skiers Weight: 30 – 110 kg
– Stand height w/o ski: 22 mm
– Toe system: Triple Pivot Light
– AFD Gliding Plate: stainless steel, height adjustable
– Step-in Heel: Hollow Linkage
– Weight (Pair): 1540 g (110 mm)
– HOLLOW LINKAGE HEEL: The heel was also redesigned from the ground up to optimize retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminum hollow axle saves on weight and maximizes the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
– AFD STAINLESS STEEL: All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality – from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
– TRIPLE PIVOT LIGHT TOE: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behavior which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring skiers and freestylers accept any compromises? An aluminum bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.